Sunday, July 3

Short update

Tadaa!I am back again.Forgive me because just update my blog.No photo for this post.I am kinda lazy to upload,haha!Last Wednesday having dinner with Emily and Kay,I ate alot :( Just take some photo with Kay,Emily was late so dint took picture with her,never mind la..still got many chance,haha!After dinner i went to Gurney drive with my bf,took some picture there.After that back to my hostel,I am very very tired but happy :) The next day after class i went Gurney with my coursemate,we ate at Kim Gary.I have many of crazy coursemate!wahaha :) The next next day after class we went for dim sum pula. :( Urgh,my weight gonna gain gain gain!Dint exercise but keep eating and eating!Sob!!!

I am happy that i have made many of new friends!
They all are nice enough!!
Haha!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment