Monday, July 11

110711

edit too over jor!haha :)


I am so so so BORING right now!!Wanna crazy soon!Reach penang since yesterday night,it is really boring at my hostel!And the weather is too hot.I am now waiting for dinner time.Wahaha,fat die me >< This week will not going back hometown already,because it is really hard if i wan go back.Yea,I have a sister and a brother here and they will back hometown every week.But they will not come my college to fetch me back and ask me go to a certain place to meet them.So everytime i need ask my friend to fetch me to find them!If i really got trasport i wont cumbrance you two anymore okay!Don't sat that anymore,sigh!This coming Thursday will shopping with Emily and Kay,wahaha!I am so expect okay my friend!haha,we must take a lot a lot picture.I hope...I will not spend too much on that day,God bless me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment