Sunday, October 2

更新


Latest picture.


Hello readers!Long time no update my blog already,suddenly feel like wanna blog again.Yeah peeps,I had cut my hair short as the picture,any comment?Hee C: Lets say about my college life.Now is already Sem 2,everything is going well for me.For this sem just take 4 subject,is quite free for me,everyday can sleep so late just going to college.But sometimes feel so lifeless with college life,after the class same like nothing to do already.I think I need start doing my revision now,I really dunwan get a sucks result!Within this 2 months,many things I had did.I took part in the hctv newscaster competition.I got into top 5 finalist.Thanks for those who vote for me although i not did well.Within this competiton,I learn a lot things and knew many friends C: I enjoy the time I hang out with my coursemate and I also enjoy the time when we in the class.I really appreciate our relationship.


And you,I know you wont saw this post although i write here.Please stop spread others bad things!And stop talking nonsense!Dont make all of us hate you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment