Tuesday, June 28

College life









In the Tesco :)









Hello readers!Here I come again xD This post is talk about my college life.Yesterday was the orientation day,I not really like that because it was kinda boring for me!That was because no friend around me :( Sitting alone in the hall like stupid!Yesterday night bii bought me to Tesco buy some things,because I need it.Then today we start our first class,Moral and IT.Hmm,I dunnoe why we are learning IT >< Yea,made new friens today!So it wont too bored for me.When Moral class,we just listen to the lecturer telling us story >< IT class more funny.It takes 2 hours.We just when there online.Everybody busy with their facebook,haha!And we keep adding each other.Well,for now I am just online in hostel.And waiting my housemate back from her class.She is kinda funny and friendly :)


Tomorrow will meet my ji mui already!

Stay tune for that post ba :)

No comments:

Post a Comment