Thursday, April 21

Save the earth :)




Last week my daddy,mummy and sister went to Beijing


Everyone attended the trip was tupperware member


I am tupperware mumber too but need to stay at home :)



This post is want to show you guys the tupperware


My mummy them brought alot alot of tupperware back


All of the tupperware were free of charge!




Lets see the Tupperware





Hmm,this is the food case,it is convenience!!






The outer covering



paiseh!This picture too small already!



They get many eco water bottle too!





This is a macine to mince the garlic and onions!




I most inquisitive in this!


Hmm,I mean the left hand side wan!


My mum said just put inside the microwave ovens for nine minute


Then the paddy will become rice liao wor~


Haven try yet..





See!Really free so many tupperware izit?This is just a part of them.







And the black colour bag i get one,can use it went start my course :)


Not only the tupperware.I get the cosmetics too!


Most happy de larx!!







Hmm,I get this!For bao yang my lips de lo!haha :)


I saw it inside the catalogue cost Rm69

Haha,that mean i save RM69 jor :)))




Get a dark circle eraser too!


And i get a Hello Kitty bottle too!







And sister bought me a wallet!

Thx larx~~




So everyone start use tupperware now la!

Can save the earth~

Fast order from me rite now! wahahha XDDD














No comments:

Post a Comment