Saturday, April 23

=]



Yesterday went to Penang



With sister,aunt and uncle



Early in the morning eat dimsum with mummy and dad



After breakfast went to Penang lar~




First we when to Queensbay



Just window shopping~






Sister and me=]





Took it when we in nichii XDD




After that we when to Qbean~






Order time~




The soya ice-cream

Great taste!


Ignore my pao face~~




Hmm,I forget what is this already,soya also de~





Ignore my stupid face again =[



My aunt



My uncle





After lunch we went to Tambun



We went there for sauna




First time going there


Not bad har~~



I hope can burn all my fat oil!



wahahaha XDDD



After sauna when eat see food


Duh,I am so so FULL on that day!


So regret i eat so much!! :(






End with my picture :)


Hate no make up,see my dark circle :(






























No comments:

Post a Comment