Wednesday, April 20

Lunch Time :)


Just now went sp with boyfie


He went to his college to pay money for his convocation


Congrat la~~~ :)


After that we went for our lunch


We decide to eat Japanese cuisine XDD


Oh yeah I like it!!


I have been a long long time i dint eat already


Since..hmm..my birthday I think if i not wrong





Lets picture do the talk :)



Boyfie order time



Beer or juice?Just for fun la =p



Hmm,my order time!



Ordered by me!Great taste~



The rest wan all were ordered by boyfie~



This not bad lo~




I like this,boyfie like too!




The fish!Hmm,i just eat the salad~




Hmm,I also dunnoe wat is this.

After tasted ny me and boyfie,we just put it aside,haha!!



Start enjoying his lunch :)


Today eat too much already!

On diet!!!!



Boyfie "zi pai" muahahah!!



Hmm,ignore his pimples~~


He is so free in the car because I became the driver today :)







Have a nice day with Hubby boy!


LOVE

















No comments:

Post a Comment