Tuesday, April 19

:(

Finally i update my blog

Bad news here

I haven receive any offer letter from tarc college

I apply for mass communication,broadcast communiction

So just nw i made a call to Penang campus


The answer they told me is

"Because not so mny ppl apply for this course,so we are not sure whether offer this corse anot.So

nw you need to think over whether you wan change course or change to KL main campus,I will

let you noe the answer before Thursday."



What kind of service id this?!!

Less student then no offer the course?

Just wan earn money only izit?!!

Never think bout us,ME!

I already rent my hostel

I already have prepared in Penang for study

Even i dint call to ask I think they will never told me mayb my course will not offer

Penang Tarc College... NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment