Tuesday, June 14

Time flies!

Now is already 14.06.2011.That mean two more weeks i need to start my college life already,which is in 27 of June for the orientation week at Han Jiang College!I really need someone to accompany me study at the college!Swt!Last two months i keep saying i need to wait two more months just can study,but now two months pass fast like rocket,LOL!Left twomore weeks to go!I am looking forward my college life wey,Veee!Actually I am expect for it because I have choose my interesting course :) I just hope i can handle it easily.Okay,now talk about my holiday,Last two week i went to KL with my aunty and uncle,and also meet my sis,Nini there.Hmm,we just go for shopping and eat only lo!My weight gain again,LOL!Last week i went for Thailand,Hatyai with my mummy them,and just go there shopping only,,keep buying and eating.But i just bought a shirt and slipper there.And now i just stay at home and update my bloggie.After two weeks will leave my home already :( But i am expect because can meet my ladies there,Emily and Kay!And i hope i can pay attention for my study :)

No comments:

Post a Comment