Wednesday, December 22

Trip

16-19 december
going for a trip with my dear and friend
Place : Genting and KL
17 december,about 5.++ reach Genting jor.Is really early,we having our breakfast at Old Town
Toby & me

Me


After breakfast need wait 8.00am,the theme park start at 8.00 am.I need to wait until 9.00am just can take my annual passport,is really BOOM diok,need wait and wait again!Luckily got dear accompany me =]



Toilet xD


Too tired jor



Playing at outdoor with friend la


Yako & me


Kay & me




After that playing the boat with Yako and Kay,they two very happy,hahaha xD
Yako & kay

Dear & me xD







At night time,we just walk walk at indoor,dint play any games there,lazy wait again xD

Emily & me

Funny look,haha!



Hee =]



^^



Hoho,busy order something..


Tired face again = =



The next day,when shopping at Times Square and Sungai Wang
Meet Nini Tan.my sis la,haha xD



Starbucks~
7-eleven
At night we go Bintang Road by MRT,haha!
No make up,look Zzz

Finish!!The third day no picha,no mood take any picha,haha!






Friday wan go KL agian lo,then Genting again.
This time is go with family,hope can enjoy there too!
I am sure will miss you alway,Promise!!












No comments:

Post a Comment