Saturday, October 30

friday outing~

Friday mornig,outing with dear.For our first anniversary xD We go out early in the morning,because he need do something.Then i wait him at car.After that.we went shopping lo.
Having our brunch =) Eat until very full.Hee.Then he say wan present me something.Finally,he buy me a air of ear rings.It was quite expensive.I feel so embarrassed.Lolx,but really la.So,i make a decision to present him something too.Althought i bring some money only,sogoo ATM withdraw money,haha xD

Tadaa,this is dear present me d.I noe you all cant see clearly la..haha xD I liike it So mucH!!


My second present,hek hek!LIKE THX MY DEAR~




Lastly,is i present him d watch.Huu~this watch,we find until so hard.Somemore myled pain like dog,the shoes that i just buy vry not comfortable when i wear it!But i like it,is Nice. xD Althought this watch is not vry expensive,but hope you will like it!Next time.we buy couple watch xD
i hope hooi theng will recover soon!
God bless her~




No comments:

Post a Comment