Friday, September 3

love my dear love my fren

Mr Tan:
recently,my dear treat me so good.opps!i am wrong adi,coz he always treat me so good wan.haha xD i noe,he had change alot.thx you my dear.love you

nw is the time to talk bout my ji mui
miko lim:
long time adi we dint sembang kuat 2gether.coz no TIME!hahaha.during recess you need acc ur dear,tuition that time we need pay attention,haha xD i feel that we have change a lot,last time,we will share anything each other.but nw..our mind are growing up,not as b4 adi..when we have any problem,we can face ourself.when u msg me,i really happy.at least i noe,u still remember me,diz fren.haha xD i really hope we can go travel 2gether.diz is the last chance adi..we cant miss it!if u need any help,i will help you.coz we are FREN!i really miss that time we skate 2gether play 2gether,live at ur house,chat until mmidnight.sweet memory in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment