Thursday, July 30

ponteng kaki

2day dint went skul agian
lol...
owaz ponteng nia
actually is miko them dunwan go d la
den i oso dunwan go liao lo
haha
but get mummy scold
sob...
but my fren tell me teacher dint teach diok pun lo 2day
so...
4 da conclusion
i dint go to skul is right d la
still scold me....
hng....

jz nw mummy send me go tuition earlier
so went my dar (miko) house 1st
den we start watch tat day i went camp d picha lo
tudia...
i felt so so so paisei
geli me....
argghhh
n we saw diok mny funi d picha
laugh untill....

den when tuition jia sheng tell me that
we have to collect RM 80 in 2 day
argghh
da money is collect to the ji e 30 d
yor...
hard neh
n ps lo..
hahaha

den after tuition straight go miko house again
coz still got 1 tuition
den dint eat dinner
so.....
now....
i am so hungry la
wuwuwuw




*****finiz*****

No comments:

Post a Comment